Game does not focus or rendering freezes during gameplay [PC]

aceprojectx
aceprojectx Member Posts: 6
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Since the last major update my game has trouble with alt tabbing and refocusing on the game. Issues are the game stops rendering though It is still running and audio comes through and I have to keep alt tabbing or clicking on the extended monitor and keep trying until it works.

This is the case in both windowed and full screen mode.

I use an extended monitor setup-Dual monitor and I usually keep internet browser\discord on the extended monitor and play games on the primary.

PC specs are as follows:

Ryzen 5800x ;; Radeon 6900XT (Most recent RECOMMENDED update) ;; 32gb TridentZ at 3200mhz

These issues did not exist prior to the most recent update (about two months ago?).

I did not add any additional info because this pertains to the game as a whole and I doubt logs would be helpful as well since it is operating as it should be. I am assuming this is purely a multi-monitor setup issue and does not effect single monitors.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• aceprojectx
    aceprojectx Member Posts: 6

Id like to update this by saying I had both monitors at 1440p and 144hz, it has seem to stop being a big problem after reducing both monitors to 120hz.