Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC / Steam - An Unknown Error Occurred still happening

renvolt
renvolt Member Posts: 21
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

On PC (steam)

Happens after matches, AFK on main screen, spending points in bloodweb, choosing a loadout, pretty much after the game has been running for a certain length of time. Usually see the error after matches but it can happen anywhere/anytime. Unable to join lobbies or save any changes made to loadout/bloodwebs until I reboot the game. It's after almost every match, sometimes I get lucky and can play a few games before the error kicks me.

EDIT: went through the reporting song and dance pre patch with support and they ended up telling me "idk too bad so sad" so any red comment on this would be lovely.

EDIT 2: also getting it after launching the game as soon as the main menu loads from a fresh boot. game is literally unplayable help

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• renvolt
    renvolt Member Posts: 21

Still happening despite all the "We might have fixed an unknown error" in patch notes, also now happening when I try to join a friends lobby after freshly rebooting. On my 4th restart trying to play the game :)))