Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Starstruck bug

indieeden7
indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,373
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Just had a bug where I was permanently exposed by Starstruck. Not sure what may have caused it so I'll list as many details as possible.

Killer was Spirit

They were using Thanataphobia, Haunted Grounds, Starstruck, and Devour Hope with M/D Ring and Yakuyoke Amulet

It was on RPD (not sure which wing)

Devour Hope only had 1 stack at the time I was permanently exposed

Upon the first instance where I was exposed by Starstruck, another teammate cleansed Haunted Grounds, thus exposing me again while already exposed by Starstruck, this eventually went away. However, after this, when exposed by Starstruck for the second time, thre was no time going down, I was just permanently exposed.

If I had to guess I would say that both of these perks activating at the same time earlier on may have caused some weird interaction which caused this bug.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated