Reassurance cannot be used in the basement, really?

Options
Rudjohns
Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,695
edited September 2022 in General Discussions

I've seen this in a stream and now I just experienced it myself. I was spamming F inside the basement but stopped after I was already on the stairs. Maybe the vertical distance is bigger than 6 meters even if I stand right above the hook, who knows? And for the people who are not sure if the perk activates on different floors, yes it does. I did in The Game and RPD.

So, is the basement really that big, it this a bug or intended? Maybe I need to be dead center? This really weakens the perk and makes it a complete joke.

And just to add to the issue: DLC is expensive in my area, even more if people are on console (Each DLC costs almost the same as a brand new game). So I don't see many people playing Rebecca. And of course, the perk will never appear on the Shrine anytime soon (Maybe in 2/3 years, my guess)

I think Reassurance is an "okay" perk, but at the current state, its effect should have been added to Kinship all along and Reassurance would have another way to counter camping. At least Kinship is free, Reassurance is not, and that's why so many people are mad about it.

BHVR please do something. Increase the range so we can use it on the top of the basement. The least you could do.

Comments