Should BHVR Lower RPD back to the standard appearence rate faster than usual

SkeletalElite
SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

No one likes RPD.

No one wants to play on it more than 2 times to see the new rework, then they conclude that it is still bad and never want to play it again.

Should BHVR Lower RPD back to the standard appearence rate faster than usual 38 votes

Yes
68%
OnryosTapeRentalsCotJockyJplanas98brokedownpalaceWolff_BringerSkeletalEliteMrPenguinMrsGhostfacebm33darkcloudlinkBasementDwellerQwQwBreadnThatOneDemoPlayersizzlingmario4kizuatideKlaw_04Iron_Cutlassxni6_Slowpeach 26 votes
No
31%
MiriamGTragicSolitudeVenusaGuiltiiEvilSerjeAlex_SmoeValaryynTooksOrangeBearTyGuyssbADP 12 votes

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,138
    No

Nah, I need to open up the exit gate and escape 20 times so I can get that achievement done. 3 down, 17 to go. Woo woo.

Then BHVR can disable it completely and save us from ever playing on RPD again. I'd be cool with that.

• Breadn
    Breadn Member Posts: 203
    Yes

Yes, and they should completely remove the map. Say it with me boys;

F. U. C. K. R. P. D.

• CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 221
    Yes

For the love of God! Please turn off the increased rate on this atrocious map!!! I can only play so many map offerings to avoid it!

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    edited September 2022
    No

Until I do that stupid achievement, no. Also RPD is very rare to me (mostly come with offerings). I got coldwind farm 5 times in a row. In 50 games RPD was 5 times (including offerings)

• MagicGumnuts
    MagicGumnuts Member Posts: 1
    Yes

I like the map because the Resident evil pack is what brought me to DBD but playing on an already confusing map 7 or 8 times in a row is frustrating.

• kizuati
    kizuati Member Posts: 1,386
    Yes

they just need to lower the chance to 0.04%

• Tooks
    Tooks Member Posts: 11
    No

I think they should leave it up so that players can get a better understanding for how that place actually connects together.

Saying that, I think there are now too many dead-ends on the map because of new holes in the wall. It feels like I will randomly walk into one of those window-beside-door, or door-beside-door, corners in Lery's. The difference being, there's just enough space on RPD to make me think I won't be cut-off, until the killer appears in front of me and I go down.

The map is super-confusing, and now it feels like swiss cheese. Never have I wanted a minimap more.