Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wesker/Mastermind - Virulent Bound bugs

Wightfire
Wightfire Member Posts: 4
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC-Steam

Two issues I've encountered:

1) When grabbing an infected survivor (the auto carry) when you V.Bound towards exit/out-of-bounds (after gates are open, like their standing in front of the exit point), you slam them against the edge of the map, but the animation pushes their body far enough to where the survivor has 'escaped' but you are still carrying their body and can hook them. **Will require further testing, I have not been in a situation in matchmaking where I can try to duplicate this. Happened initially on 'GIDEON MEAT PLANT'

2) When using V.Bound towards a survivor entering a locker (Mastermind is running around the corner/through a door where there is a locker at edge of wall, like you approach from the back and have to turn 180 degrees in order to see the opening of the locker). Mastermind grabs survivor at the same window where survivor enters locker, grabbing the survivors body and slamming them against a wall across the room from the locker, where survivor perspective you enter the locker successfully, watching your body get slammed across the room. Cannot exit locker or control body. If Mastermind slashes your body to put you into dying state, you fall out of locker and regain control of character. **Will require further testing, I have not been in a situation in matchmaking where I can try to duplicate this. Happened initially on 'LÉRY'S MEMORIAL INSTITUTE'

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Wightfire
    Wightfire Member Posts: 4

one more bug

have encountered on a couple occasions where if you bound and get the survivor, if you hit off the wall at the correct angle, you will 'slide' along the wall and maintain the animation for the full dash distance. (almost like slow-motion footage of the dash) before wall slamming/throwing them