Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Survivor escapes but I still grab him (Wesker ability)

ElStickman
ElStickman Member Posts: 3
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Playing as Wesker, The Mastermind, you can shoot your ability to a survivor, the game marks as he escaped, all survs who are still hanged are killed (Just like when they are the last survivor left)

But, you still managed to grab a survivor that the game says it escaped, but still can hook him up.

Step 1: Survivor must be infected or damaged

Step 2: Use Wesker's ability vs a survivor on an exit gate (Surv is at the edge but haven't escaped)

Step 3: Because you succeded on the hit, you grab the survivor

Also Step 3: Survivor escapes

Step 4: Hook a survivor that escaped

Done this once, but seems easy to replicate.

Video of the bug:

We can see I grabbed a Cheryl who was bleeding, as she was injured after my dash I put her directly on my arm. But as she was on the edge, the game thinks she escaped but at the same time she thinks I grabbed her.

While I'm carrying her, we can see how the other hooked survivor is killed as the game thinks no one else is on the match. (Most probably the surv left the game as a survivor and not as a sacrificed)

(Volume warning)

https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/ze17vNBK76fdu/d1337ExsARod

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Kibaleo2
    Kibaleo2 Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2022

Happened to me as well on RPD caught Carlos just as he was about to hit the exit boundary then boom I grabbed and picked him up with Wesker's ability but it said he escaped. I didn't even get to hook him. Also wanted to make sure i wasn't the only one. So i decided to make sure I didn't post something already known.