Update locker gameplay

Good afternoon! I would like to suggest changing the gameplay of the cabinets.

For several years now, I’ve been thinking about how to make lockers less random (you breathe and a maniac can expect you and you won’t be able to use it in any way) and make them more skill-dependent, as well as add excitement, experience, etc. to the usual sitting in a locker .

Actually, I came up with a few of my own:

Skill checks - when you get into the locker, skill checks start to come out, with the intention of timing, as if you were hanging on a hook, moreover, skill checks can also be reduced as you sit in the locker, you can get out, but take a chance and stay. If the skill check fails, the maniac heard you. The more you sit in the locker, the darker the screen gets, from edge to bottom.

Skill checks that are selected for the terror of a maniac - it is logical that the closer the maniac, the more terrible the character, in fact, these are the same skill checks, but the closer the maniac is to the character, the more difficult they are

Pressing the button - if you notice or think that the maniac suits you, you can hold the button and the character will stop breathing for the duration of the observation. When the time comes to an end or has already ended, you intercept the pinch, and starts to press it quickly (as if holding your breath with the last of your strength). If you release the button, do not quickly press the button, or you run out of time, then the maniac heard you. It also darkens the screen when time is running out.

Actually, how does a maniac hear you:

If you fill up the skill check or the button, then the maniac will clearly hear breathing in a distant radius

If you fail a skill check or setting, the maniac will see you across the map.

With every skill check failure, you start breathing louder and louder

Comments

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

The game is simply too fast paced for this to work. I understand English likely isn't your first language but I really like calling the killer the maniac. It feels more threatening.