Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Virulent Bound vault detection bug

Zucker_Schock
Zucker_Schock Member Posts: 565
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

Commonly when you clearly hit a vault with Virulent Bound you don't innitiate it. I believe this happens more often when not at an completely straight angle towards a windows for example, even at a slight angle it can fail on a direct hit.

I would assume that vault detection falls under the environment collider, i would suggest giving it to the survivor collider and increasing its value. Or giving it its own collider if that's not already the case. This might also be connected to the environment collider being to low on the ground and not hitting the vault and istead a wall or the floor for example.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zucker_Schock
    Zucker_Schock Member Posts: 565

About the collider size, i would suggest to follow the order of importance:

Smallest: collision, middle: vault, biggest: survivor.

This ensures that always the most important thing gets choosen in a given situation.