The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

suggestion: I would love to see a Pyramid head add-on/perk rework + random suggestions

I love playing pyramid head, but I always found his perks and add-ons disappointing, and often hope they would get buffed or reworked someday. The perks are a bit situational or hard to use and almost all of his add-ons are weak or niche.

For readers that are interested, here are a few random ideas I had:

• An iridescent add-on that applies a permanent and strong negative effect to tormented survivors? (oblivous? or perhaps get their aura revealed within a certain range?)
  • A iridescent/purple add-on that makes cages count as (scourge) hook actions, activating certain perks of survivors and the killer?
  • A purple add-on that makes rites of judgement completely silent, and applies undetectable? This could give the add-ons that increase the time you can use rites of judgement more of a purpose.
  • A green add-on that shows the aura's of survivors for a few seconds after getting tormented?
  • A green add-on that allows punishment of the damned to break breakable walls? (perhaps even pallets?)
  • A yellow/brown add-on that allows punishment of the damned to curve/shoot out in a certain way?
  • Maybe deathbound could, including it's current effect, allow you to see aura's of oblivious survivors within 20 meters or so? I think this would make for a strong, scary and fun perk that synergises well with other powers/perks.
  • Maybe forced penance could, including it's current effect, apply another different effect to survivors that take protection hits, like an aura?

Again, these were just some random ideas. Just taking a look at his add-ons and perks would be really cool 😁.