Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Sadako Tape UI bug

I'm playing on PC. This has been an issue since the most recent update introducing Wesker. Survivor UI is not updated when they pick up a tape and when they return a tape it shows them holding a tape even though they're not. This happens every match, to every survivor, on every map.

https://youtu.be/RQHnj7rEuoI - Early into video, watch Jane's UI showing her pick up a tape even though she just got rid of Condemned by returning a tape. Then Jonah picks up a tape but it does not show him holding one. You can tell because the TV turns off where his killer instinct heartbeat is.

I didn't see any other threads about this, not sure if it's an issue on my end?

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• madd4punk
    madd4punk Member Posts: 7

I made a thread about this issue already; both for main release and PTB. The PTB report was marked as "acknowledged" but not fixed nor put into the "known issues" area of the patch notes. A few Sadako players have been posting about it now so hopefully they finally see it and do something about it.