If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

demo doesnt have animation when coming out of portal

Options

When demo cam out of a portal there was an animation on the portal that he appeared on like he was crawling out of it but now the portal will just open immediately when he starts teleporting and will appear immediately after he completes the teleport animation but as a survivor you dint know his animation time because uts bugged. Unfortunately I dont have a video but a lot of youtubers have experience this if you watch someone

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,279
    Options

Yea he's invisible while coming out of a portal. Really damn annoying and it's been bugged for months now.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,406
    edited September 2022
    Options

I've seen both him being completely invisible while coming out and I've also seen it where he just immediately appears and is just standing there completely frozen with no animation until he is fully out of the portal then starts moving.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,025
    Options

I thought this was a shadow buff :(

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options

I noticed this as well, I hope it gets fixed soon.