Killer is to easy, even against SWAT squads

Rise432
Rise432 Member Posts: 162
edited September 2022 in General Discussions

There, I said it.

The game has cater way to much toward newcomers to the point us more experienced killer players really dont feel we have much of a challenge anymore.

Killers need to be toned down a bit, I dont say that my role should be gutted, just make it slightly more difficult again.

Winning is fun, I enjoy getting 4ks, but I dont like how almost every game feel like a walk on the beach

Edit: You guys do know its fine to have a negative opinion over your own main role, it dosent make u a liar or someone who pretend to be a killer main but is actually a survivor main in disguise. I just happened to have a lot of experience in the game, I done it all u can think of, seen it all, played it all.

I just think kiiller isnt as satisfying or rewarding as it used to be. I am aware many killers cannot win their games against best of the best, but u really think it would be healthy for the game if it was balanced around the top of the top players? the reason why this works in other games is due to them having a consistent ranked system where u get paired with other players in your own skill level. DBD MMR is not consistent, I either get players with 500 hours or 5000 hours.

Post edited by Rise432 on

Comments