Is this game turning into "Wesker by Daylight"?

Options
CotJocky
CotJocky Member Posts: 219

I've been off work for a few days and the variety is very slim. Out of about 100 matches, I'd say 75 of them have been Wesker. I know he's new, but between RPD being on frequent rotation, the game is getting very, very stale and boring for me personally. SO tired of seeing Wesker and RPD over and over.

Is this game turning into "Wesker by Daylight"? 43 votes

Yes, the game is very stale due to the frequent playing of Wesker.
16%
OnryosTapeRentalsCotJockyHPhoenixbm33darkcloudlinkOGSullBonDBD 7 votes
No, I rarely see Wesker, I don't know what you're talking about.
18%
Mat_SellabrokedownpalaceFobboUnderdawgxni6_ByeByeQLudStarthespinbeast 8 votes
I wish I could play against Wesker every single game. Bring it on!
13%
musstang62SillierHorizon5tenoresaxSmoeCybilOrangeBear 6 votes
I don't mind seeing Wesker every single game, just delete RPD
48%
CamoRangerWalterBlackSkeletalEliteMrPenguinSaitamfedMattie_MayhemOGWampiritaAnother_LegionMainLochnload_exeAnneBonnySleemAurellesizzlingmario4DredgenWar237EckoJonathanByersHeehoRacketeerStang119KotelettphantomForestOfForests 21 votes
I love RPD, please delete Wesker.
2%
JudithMorel 1 vote

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,424
    Options

Playtime is over.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Personally, I like his voice lines and wish we had more killers with voice lines too.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options

He literally released less than a week ago

Of course lots of people are playing him, what do you expect?

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Expect me to be playing as him 10 months from now.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,575
    Options

I’m already seeing less of him. The other night I only had 2 weskers and 13 matches against other killers.

• CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 219
    Options
    Yes, the game is very stale due to the frequent playing of Wesker.

I literally stated, "I know he's new".

I've played this game around 10K hours. For years, I regularly played this game 40+ hours a week. I work 70 hours a week now so I don't have as much time as I use to. But I personally want variety. I don't want to play the same killer 9 out of 10 games. It gets very stale. I personally have never seen a new killer played this much. From Pig to up until Wesker, The new killer craze dies off in under a week. Usually a couple of days. How much did you see Sadako the first week she was released? I barely saw her at all. I think I'm seeing him so much because he's the first really strong killer released; ever. Nurse came out, but no one new how to play her and it took time. Same with Blight. Blight was not popular on release. Spirit was strong, but not super popular on release. It took time for people to figure out the original Spirit was hella strong. That was before all her nerfs. People find Wesker much easier to learn and therefore people are all about him. I imagine the survivor base will whine about him being too strong before too long and he'll get nerfed. At that point, seeing him will fall off a cliff.

Lucky you. He's literally been 90%+ of my 30+ games today. I saw one super campy clown, 1 Nemesis and 1 Trapper. All the rest were Wesker. From 5am to 8pm. It just makes me want to turn the game off and play something else.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

DBD players when people play new content:

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360
    Options

My matches vs wesker are already dwindling sadly, sucks to see because I find him to be a genuine fun killer to face. Super interactive and enjoyable to play and face. I've already started to face nurses and some blights again and it is a dread compared to the wesker matches.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,997
    Options

New chapter

• Sleem
    Sleem Member Posts: 179
    Options

RPD is neither fun for killers nor survivors and the "revamp" just divides the map in two while making some of the hallways longer and adding more frustrating loops.

• Another_LegionMain
    Options

This happens with each new chapter release

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

No good option

How about no, he's gonna stop being as popular with a little time

First chapter?