Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

HaddonField/Garden of Joy FPS Spike Drop (Old Issue not resolved)

Kessora
Kessora Member Posts: 94

• Platform: Xbox Series S

• Description of the issue:

I come to report a bug that has been present for a long time and has not been resolved, my tickets and posts were ignored and the problem persists SINCE THE 5.7.0 UPDATE.

The bug is simple, there is a bad optimization in some maps on the new generation consoles, specifically in HaddonField (The new version) and in the new Garden of Joy map, the FPS drops are sudden and occur in some points of the map as in the main house of garden of joy and the main house on Haddonfield, in Haddonfield it also occurs in the basement of the "house of pain", this bug has been reported countless times by myself and other players, I hope this time it can be fixed because it doesn't just bother me.

Video bellow:

(September 2022)

Old videos: (April 2022)

• Steps to reproduce (if possible):

Play on a next gen console and go for the spot i mentioned above.

• How often does this occur:

Everytime.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Kessora

bump

• Lenny197
    Lenny197 Member Posts: 266

This also happens to me on PC as well. Every maps work fine except Haddonfield, Garden of Joy and a slight fps drop on Badham Preschool. I'm guessing it's something to do with the rendering distance because we can see across the map but there's just too much to load at a time in these maps. Here's hoping to getting it fixed.

• Kessora
  • Kessora
    edited October 2022

THIS PROBLEM STILL IN 6.3.0

Videos from today:

Seriously... Is it neglect? we try to be nice, helpful, but after 5 MONTHS ASKING TO RESOLVE A PROBLEM THAT REALLY HURTS AND IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY YOU PRIORITIZE FIXING MINOR BUGS(examples: Fixed an issue that caused the Deathslinger's missing harpoon to be in the tally screen and Fixed an issue in the Saloon map where the sound effect of projectiles when hitting a caravan would produce a metal sound.)

ITS NOT THE CONSOLE FAULT

FIX YOUR GAME!

Note: the recording does not show the lagspikes at its peak as the program that records on the xbox "smooths" the recording, in the game it is MUCH WORSE, from a scale of 60fps to 20fps or less.