Help with EAC, Unjust Ban

Zelfi
Zelfi Member Posts: 5
edited September 2022 in General Discussions

A couple months ago my girlfriend was randomly banned while grinding to prestige all her survivors before the prestige rework hit. We were super confused and annoyed because this meant that she was extremely unlikely to be able to prestige them all in time, but it turned out to be much worse. Just last week she got an e-mail saying her ban appeal has been denied, she won't be able to submit another one, and they won't even give us any information beyond "there is strong evidence you were cheating". Has anyone encountered anything like this and been able to successfully fight it? She's very cut-up about it, we had played the game together for almost 3 years and always hated cheaters. If anyone knows a way to help that doesn't involve spitefully buying a hacked account or similar please reach out.

I've already posted this same discussion to the steam community tab. So far, the news seems to be grim, the only thing I've really been told is to also post here to make it as visible as possible.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,963

Firstly we do not discuss bans publicly.

Customer Support is quite correct, we do offer one appeal where everything is checked to ensure that there has been no mistake made, once that is denied we do not take any further appeals.

This discussion has been closed.