what is your win streak as surv since the killer patch?

dictep
dictep Member Posts: 1,333
edited September 2022 in General Discussions

i think it should be 2 or 3,games

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Sounds about right. I have not really gone on a huge escape streak.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited September 2022

3 if we are counting escapes, because: hatch. Otherwise 1, if hatch is considered a draw and not a win.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

I'd say my escape rate is still about 50/50.

Played 5 games as survivor on the weekend and escaped 3 times so I guess that leave me on an undefeated streak of 3.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

3 is the best. But I'm getting lots of potato killers.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,613

I don't really get "streaks" for winning in either role, but I've been getting a 50/50 K/D ratio pretty consistently. Most matches go pretty well even if I die at the end, which is a nice bonus.

Do get the odd game where I'm tunnelled out, though it takes a bit longer these days. Curiously, I don't personally face any campers? I know they still exist, but I've lucked out there.

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

With killer patch do you mean the patch that gifted free 4 BT to 4-man in comms?

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333

No, the one that makes playing killer easy as hell. But so many killer mains think they’re so good at the game, but a 5 years old children can 4k now against solos

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

I didn't know solo queue used to be that good before the patch...

• Audiophile
    Audiophile Member Posts: 319

Lol. “Streak”. It would make more sense to ask about loss streaks since those easily average higher than 3. When I solo in off-hours my loss streaks probably get as high as 8 or 9. General causes: lots of games where the killer tunnels from the start so a teammate quits, horrendous matchmaking with ignorant players that give 5 second chases and die fast as hell, and/or other bad players hook diving so the killer never has to travel more than 10 yards to down someone, some RPD, killers running their little ‘gift’ builds where they cant lose, Nurses and Blights. Various combinations of the above… long streaks of losing are pretty common.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited September 2022

It's not rare to get 5+ escape streaks on a good night.

Since the AoT update, most of my streaks come from being a team player. So yeah, a crap ton of Guardian and BT lol.

I can get up to about 10 andthen tats it. I'm too skittish and unpredictable for consistent value and results.

On average it's more like 40/60 every game

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Win streak? 1. 😂 Lose streak? Too high to count. 😂

• WipeIncGamingYT
    WipeIncGamingYT Member Posts: 171

I have played 115 games as a survivor since August 13. My win rate in solo Q is, I calculate it daily, 29.9%. The same as before.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Huh. I have the opposite experience. I'm a team player and that usually gets me killed at the end.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

If I can be very honest....I get bitter about it. Having a Bill mentality ages you.

I'm trying to bethe change I want to see in this world out of my own selfishness, because I think wed all be better off thinking like that.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

I've managed 4 in a row as the best run. But, personally, I'm glad it's more difficult now. Makes the trial escapes feel earned.

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943

10 games as solo survivor

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,171

I had an 12 escape streak back when I was trying to do 100 matches of SoloQ, it was followed by a 9 game losing streak though, so not really too happy with my performance after doing so well.

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571
    edited September 2022

idk I don't really do streaks but I've been tracking my games semi-regularly with nightlight and my escape rate is 66%

not sure what it was before but it feels higher purely because I've taken the time to learn the survivor side of the game better

realistically though it's probably about the same but I have run into more campers/tunnelers lately so it could swing either way

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

I've gotten up to seven or eight. It's time dependent though. Usually, I'll get that on weekend mornings (NA West server). Then, after my MMR has presumably risen and it's the weekday I'll lose up to seven or eight in a row.

If I play late at night as survivor I'll often get slammed a lot since the Killers seem much sweatier and also better. When I have a weekday off and play during the early day I'll lose a lot because my teammates are clueless overall. Any other time seems normal.

It seems when I play influences the level of competition I get.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I play killer mostly so I don’t have survivor streak, but on the flip side my kill rate since the rework is 69% since I started tracking it last month.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

Playing killer isn't easy unless you get baby potatoes or most of the players just give up leaving the only decent player hanging which I usually give them the hatch because of their poor teammates.

All weekend I was getting actually decent teammates as soloQ and we had no real issues. So as long as 3/4 Survivors actually play the game and act like entitled babies that DC or die on first hook then Survivors can and will win but if 3/4 of them are trash or entitled players as stated above then no Survivors can't win

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

I only play survivor solo. None of the killer changes prevent survivors from taking options that existed before the update. At best they reduced the amount of bad movement allowed to reach said options.

• maximo99ac
    maximo99ac Member Posts: 164

the best one is 8 scapes in a row

• prion11
    prion11 Member Posts: 361

I think my best was 5

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

If I played at the afternoon I'm sure I could get at least a 10 escape streak or something like that. Unfortunately I can only play at evenings and it's MMR hell, one match I get a good team and the next one a Meg with 20 hours in the game.

• Voodewcat
    Voodewcat Member Posts: 18

Maybe 2 in a row out of 15 games. That is without a hatch escape. This is playing solo survivor.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,893

In solo, 5 or 6 in a row a time or two, lots of 2-3 in a row streaks.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

1 at the most. If you asked what is the lose streak then it would be a larger number.

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869

1?

Admittedly I spend 90% of my game time as killer and play survivor to complete challenges and dailies, which skews my gameplay range from somewhat inefficient to downright silly.

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732

If we are talking about earned gate escapes, my best is 5 in a row. It really depends on what day it is and what time it is.

If we are talking about total escapes, including hatch and the killer being merciful, at least 10 in a row, but I really only count earned gate escapes where a survivor opens a gate without the killers help or lenience.

I tend to have good luck with killers recognizing when my team neglects me after I did 3-5 gens and get left for dead. Or maybe its because I don't teabag and I hate flashlights? I'm not sure, but I know some killers recognize certain things and it's really cool when they show mercy.

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732

It is way easier to escape during afternoon games than it is in evening games. 100%. I mostly play at night, but I get 1 or 2 days per week where I'm able to play in the afternoon. It's like the difference between night and day. Literally.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

Probably 2 or so, but I'm on like an 8 game loss streak right now, which is garbage when I'm burning through all my few precious RPD offerings for that moron-designed Outbreak Breakout achievement. It's either my team DCing instantly when downed or a toxic camping tunneler going after me through BT and/or Off the Record.

• Regulus47
    Regulus47 Member Posts: 450

9. Ended when project W came out and I encountered the first camping/tunneling wesker.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Right now, 1

My best, probably 4

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

3 though I don't play survivor too much. It's almost impossible for me to be mad when playing survivor, but huntress makes me tilted.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,005

3, including one killer DC

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

Best streak was five. That that included one trial with an AFK killer, one trial with a killer that didn't seem to care, and one trial with a killer that was either very new or having issues.

Usual max is about three. Enough to get 3-4 pips then watch them all get eaten by the subsequent trials.