If you could make any "paragraph" a full chapter, which would it be?

AshyBashy
AshyBashy Member Posts: 28

If you could make any chapter with only one survivor/killer a full chapter with another survivor/killer and a map, which would it be? (Go in depth if you want.)

If you could make any "paragraph" a full chapter, which would it be? 34 votes

CHAPTER 3.5: Left Behind (Bill Overbeck)
29%
blue4zionFilthyLegionMainElcopolloIlliterateGenocideItzZane_GoobyNuggetAurelleNuss_BluggetJonathanByersKotelettphantom 10 votes
CHAPTER 5.5: Leatherface (Leatherface)
11%
TaigaMattie_MayhemOGDhurl421Guiltii 4 votes
CHAPTER 11.5: Ash vs. Evil Dead (Ash J. Williams)
20%
Mat_Selladiscopumpkin200dugmanGRIG0BothSidesEnjoyerValaryynAshyBashy 7 votes
CHAPTER 12: Ghost Face (The Ghost Face)
11%
allMadherebrokedownpalaceAnother_LegionMaintliff 4 votes
CHAPTER 21: Hellraiser (Pinhead)
17%
GibberishMrsGhostfaceSmoexni6_WowieLudStar 6 votes
CHAPTER 21.5: Hour of the Witch (Mikaela)
8%
AdelooAnchorTeaXendritch 3 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Left 4 Dead deserves a full chapter.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

I was gonna say , hour of the witch because a small town with the coffee shop would be awesome.

but having a left for dead zombie as a killer and a apocalypse type map would be fantastic

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571

Kirsty Cotton as a survivor would be phenomenal.

I don't really know what map would be good. Initially I was thinking a Cotton house/hospital hybrid connected by a hell labyrinth but that would be too cluttered and too close to what already exists in the game, plus I think just a survivor and a killer would be ideal for a full Hellraiser chapter.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

After our 2nd Re chapter, I'm praying for a 2nd L4D chapter so we can get a killer.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Interesting poll, and some good choices!

I went with Ash since his chapter is missing a killer, and I'm much more interested in playing new killers than survivors, and I'm pretty sure any number of big bads from the Ash IP would be fun to play here. I'm kind of neutral on the map although S-Mart would be a cool one. 🙂

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

As much as I love Kirsty and non-requel Sally Hardesty, I see more potential in Left 4 Dead (and have more personal connection with it, for that matter). Witch would make a great killer, so would Hunter, Smoker, Spitter, Charger and mini-Tank (like in RE6) - though, I feel like Witch would be easier to implement.

As for map, Sacrifice final map feels just perfect for Bill personally (especially given it has many generators in original too, lol). But they could also go a more fun route with something from L4D2 - like, Mall from Dead Center or a map, that changes the weather from dull to storm in the endgame (kind of like in Hard Rain).

I would also hope for legendaries of all other survivors from both games. Or at least cosplays of missing ones (like, Nick could be for Ace or Felix, Louis would fit Adam well, though Coach has to be legendary no question about it).

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399
    edited September 2022
    CHAPTER 12: Ghost Face (The Ghost Face)

Hear me out: Carl the Cashier as the survivor and a department store as a map would be interesting. Or a supermarket like Tesco's

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

Pablo as a survivor would be awesome

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,843
    edited September 2022

Would love to have more final girls such as Sally and Kirsty in dbd, however i highly doubt we'll ever see paragraphs be turned into full chapters, but if it was a possibility and i was to rank them all based on how likely each of them would happen to be, it would look like this.

Hour of the Witch <Most likely

Ghost Face

Leatherface

Hellraiser

Ash vs Evil Dead

Left Behind <Least likely

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

It really deserves a full chapter, maybe Tank/Witch as the killer and the map is The Sacrifice or No Mercy

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 308

Ash vs Evil Dead and Hellraiser