Pallet Tech against Wesker still works ?

Hello.

Since PTB,There was a technique (or bug) that when Wesker jumps over a pallet, the survivor could stand right next to it so that he could slip past Wesker and jump over the pallet without taking damage.

When Wesker came to the live server, devs added a spec that Wesker attacks nearby survivors when he jumps over the pallet, so now this technique is no longer available, right?

However, I have yet to see Wesker attack a survivor once when he jumps over a pallet. It is as if the Survivor can walk right past Wesker with no damage, just as it did with the PTB.

Have you guys ever seen the moment when Wesker is attacking the survivor when he vault the pallet?

(I'm Japanese so my english may be poor. Thank you for reading!)

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,386

Wesker can attack a survivor who is near a pallet after vaulting, but it's a really small window for Wesker to do it and Wesker has a 1.5 second CD after vaulting. A survivor can stay out of range and then run pass Wesker to vault over the pallet and Wesker cannot do anything about it.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

Like Crowman said, it's a very small range and time-window.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

Apparently they didn't really think that through with the change.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 662

Yes, I have been getting some unexpected hits after vaulting a window. Works specially well on shack.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

While it is a small window that they can hit the survivor, Wesker can still definitely bodyblock the pallet. The survivor can either

1) stay in front of the pallet and get hit or

2) get out of the range that he would hit them, but now Wesker is blocking the pallet.

It is still definitely useful and stops them from being able to just stand in your hitbox and jump back over

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

You have to not move after vaulting, that should hit them always. If you move even a bit from the location you just vaulted they can avoid it.