The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What are some fun 2 perk combos? (Survivor)

I'm trying to find a fun 2 perk combo to put in my build, it doesn't have to be like super amazing as long as its fun. Off the top of my head one is like unbreakable and soul guard, do you know any others?

Comments

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505

guardian + noone left behind. unhooks in endgame = unhookee moving significantly faster than the killer for their entire endurance

• DredgeyEdgey
    DredgeyEdgey Member Posts: 1,373

Diversion, distortion

don't go well together but diversion is fun and distortion is usefull if they have any type of aura reading

• badrepo
    badrepo Member Posts: 93

I’d suggest bite the bullet + lucky break. Allows for some fun and effective plays on certain maps. Just bring a good fast medkit.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,697

I’ve had some fun with fixated + lightweight. Since you see your scratchmarks you can see exactly when lightweight hides them and you might be able to lose the killer.

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911

Aftercare + Empathic Connection.

Your injured teammates can find you very quickly and get healed with Empathic Connection, and then you both have (mostly) permanent wall-hacks on each other with Aftercare. It's great if you are solo, or not very good at making callouts in SWF.

• Head On, Quick and Quiet

Blastmine, wiretap

FlashBang <Head On, or Blastmine>

Red Herring, Blastmine

Diversion, Red Herring

Any Means Nesscary and Head On.

Object of Obsession and Mettle of Man <I think MoM allows aura reading outside of sixteen meters but they may have changed that>

Self Care, Bite the Bullet <Heal mid chase>

Lucky Break, Overcome <Disappear in chase>

• geni
    geni Member Posts: 150

Counterforce + Inner Healing

Its cool to see the yellow bar when doing a totem

Dance with me + Lithe

or

Dance with me + Quick n Quiet

Fun to see the killers confusion when you vault

Botany Knowledge + Streetwise

With a green medkit you can have 100% more helaing speed or 50% with a brown (the same as a base green kit) really cool

Breakdown + Boil over

Really funny, even more when you get hooked at a corner

Empathy + Lucky Break

Infinite Lucky Break, i often run it with Botany Knowledge but it works without it

Red Herring + Head On

Active Red Herring and wait ... then BOOOM, really cool stuff

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871
  • FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

I run Power Struggle and Flip Flop as my basekit. Pretty damn fun if they try to slug me.

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723

Smash Hit + Parental Guidance. Stun the killer and disappear.

• scenicpickle
    scenicpickle Member Posts: 265

no mither and mettle of man

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

i love bond + open handed.

it's great for

>healing injured allies

>getting heals while injured

>cooping on gens

>getting bodyblocks while on death hook

>seeing if people are going for the rescue

>keeping the killer away during chases

>seeing what pallets are getting used

>having an idea of if someone's in chase or not outside of whether or not someone takes a hit

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806

Overcome + Lightweight is a fun combo for losing the killer.

CoH + Botany Knowledge is great for getting off lots of self heals at regular heal speed, plus you get to heal others faster.

Built to Last + Streetwise is a fun combo for keeping medkits and toolboxes in use.

Deliverance + OtR/DS is fun, but beware the Deliverance curse.

This is a 3 perk combo, but it's incredible: For the People + We're Gonna Live Forever + Dead Hard. Get WGLF active, then FtP someone who goes down and use DH if they go after you instead. Just keep in mind there's a bug where you have to heal someone on the ground for at least one second before you FtP in order for WGLF to proc.

Hyperfocus + Stake Out is all the rage right now.

Wiretap + Repressed Alliance is a fun, cool combo.

Kindred + Open Handed is another good one.

Parental Guidance + Smash Hit can be a fun one but is very killer dependent.

Self-Aware + Vigil + Any exhaustion perk can help keep you ready to run at a moment's notice.

And lastly Alert + Any Means Necessary don't have any direct synergy but both can tell you where resources have been used and where (like Windows of Opportunity) with additional useful effects.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

hyperfocus + stakeout

circle of healing + botany knowledge (literally just pre-nerf circle of healing)

power struggle + flip flop

head on + quick and quiet (and flashbang too for extra fun)

wiretap + repressed alliance (or blast mine, but blast mine also kinda sucks so)

smash it + parental guidance

borrowed time + desperate measures

• BreadSilence
    BreadSilence Member Posts: 77

Any Means Necessary + Windows of Opportunity

Soul Guard + Unbreakable

Residual Manifest + Blast Mine (before they gutted Blast Mine RIP)

Deliverance + Breakdown

Smash Hit + Parental Guidance

Adrenaline + Poised

Resurgence + Solidarity

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,617

It's three perks but Lithe, Dance With Me + Quick and Quiet allows you to escape a chase some of the time. There is also Smash Hit + Parental Guidance, but it's less accessible.

• K139K05
    K139K05 Member Posts: 217

Lithe and Dance with Me. You basically disapair once you vaulted something.

Iron Will and Urban Evasion. Basically you're almost completely silent once you crouch.

Blast Mine and Residual Manifest. Free 30 seconds of killers not being able to see hooks once they kick your generator.

No Mither and Resilience. Speedy solo generators (especially with a commodious toolbox).

Deliverance and Off the Record. You disapair once you unhook yourself.

• garderachi
    garderachi Member Posts: 36

Power Struggle + Smash Hit is a tactically terrible combo but really funny when it does trigger