Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are bloodwebs too time-consuming?

ByeByeQ
ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

Are bloodwebs too time-consuming? 56 votes

No, I like to take my time doing bloodwebs anyway.
3%
Mattie_MayhemOGXendritch 2 votes
No, they're just right.
19%
Adeloo[Deleted User]bm33dugmandarkcloudlinkDsnoozPotMode220Venusasizzlingmario4SmoeTerion 11 votes
Yes, I wish there was an option to make bloodwebs quicker.
46%
GibberishWalterBlackMrsGhostfacefakeFilthyLegionMainJay_WhyaskWampiritaHex_LlamarysmGuiltiicatfam05AnneBonnyAurelleEvilSerjeAlex_Ivory_PartnaiteTheKissKingDddtpSlingshot47Kotelettphantom 26 votes
Yes, I wish bloodwebs were quicker by default.
30%
brokedownpalaceSailedSavageSkeletalEliteroundpittTatariuPega6SuzuKRbadThotsPlsfix369BothSidesEnjoyerChikyValaryynForestOfForests3dgielalpha5Jungles23DarloxEZ 17 votes

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    No, they're just right.

99% of the time I do one bloodweb per match. Not a big deal.

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 76

Speeding up the process of clicking on bloodweb spots to claim them by 30% would probably improve things drastically. I don't want to spend hours working on blood webs, I want to spend that time in a match.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

I wish I could 1 click buy on bloodwebs, that would speed it up tremendously

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

It kind of feels draining when you have a lot of BP and have to go through many bloodwebs.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707
    No, they're just right.

For me personally, I think it's fine. I like to take the time to be more efficient anyways.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

i save my bp to the cap before spending them usually so it can feel very slow.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 746

It takes me like 10-20 minutes to click and hold each option to get from lvl 1 to lvl 50 in a blood web, including the trick to make the entitiy take the most of the web as possible... It's way too much. Levels 1 to 10 only have 1 possible option. We should be able to just hold the middle ans watch it gets filled compeltely...

• catfam05
    catfam05 Member Posts: 15

Yes I wish there were an option to make things quicker. Such as a buy all button. If there is something I really want I will go through it but mostly it is time consuming. I also wish we had a buy back option so I could trade back in unwanted items even if it is for less than I used. So many items just sit there wasting away. I trade what I can in game but flashlights not my thing I have hundreds. Offerings like mist and putting hatch near killer shack useless, for me anyway.