If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

9/11

Options
Spirit_IsTheBest
Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 627
edited September 2022 in Off-topic

Just wanted to make a little post about it, and I wanted to say R.I.P to all people who sadly lost their lives on that horrible day, I want to thank all the fireman, and medics, and other heroes who risked themselves to save so many other people.

I was only a month old when it happened, so I don't remember the day at all, but to think it was 21 years ago already shocks me, my parents always told me it felt like yesterday to them, as they traveled to NYC a lot and when into the North Tower shopping center or observation deck often, to see those two beautiful towers gone just like that in a day really devastates them, including me. For some reason I just feel attached to those towers, they looked so amazing, especially when you were only just a month old when it happened, that ''attached'' feeling sticks with you for LIFE.

Too feel that the Pentagon was also hit really makes me upset.

Again, too everybody who lost their life that day, Rest in Forever Lasting Peace. You will always be remembered, and for those who lost a loved one that day, I am so terribly sorry, and I send so much love to you and your family.

Comments

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,231
    Options

I remember that day all too well. I'm glad there are people who weren't even alive yet, or in your case only a month old, learn about what happened on 9/11 and pay respects to the those who lost their lives and give thanks to those who responded to it. Your parents are right in that it feels like yesterday to them. It feels like that to many people, including me. Some things that happen in this world are so horrible that it does more than just become a distant memory or a day of mourning. This day scarred the soul of many people forever.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 627
    Options

I literally just discovered that my parents have saved video recordings of them being inside the North Tower observation deck, I was with them in one of the recordings. The recording said it was taken on August 28th; I was born on August 2nd. I feel so grateful to actually have been inside the North Tower even if I was just a newborn. While the recordings were amazing to watch, they were also eerie as it was recorded weeks before the attacks, people were there working, shopping at the mall, or getting that amazing view at the top. People minding their own business, unknown of what is going to happen.

All the victims that sadly passed that day all of their own story to tell, but let's never forget them all, and also remember all the hero firefighters and others who risked so much to help others. Again, RIP to all the people who passed.