Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Horrible Performance Issues

As of the last 2-3 weeks, DbD's performance has drastically dropped in quality for me. I have a pretty good PC, and I used to get hundreds of FPS (as I do in all my games), but recently it's dropped down to a hard cap of 60-62, with framerates in the 50s-60s range.

Not to mention the egregious amount of stuttering I'm experiencing. It comes in waves, where for about 30 seconds the game is completely unplayable every few minutes. Freezes for 5-15 seconds straight, rubberbanding, and only a few seconds in between each one. It really sucks too, because with school having started back up recently, I have to ration my gaming time well, getting excited to play DbD just to be met with unplayable, broken mess. I don't know what's causing this, but it is in dire need of patching. And I know it's not from overworking my PC. Even with no other tabs open or running in the background, the game still struggles to function.

I get this every. Single. Match. If it's not the horribly egregious stuttering, it's minor stutters here and there that still make it hard to play. And the minor stutter matches are a rarity now, replaced by the big stutters.

If this doesn't get fixed, I don't think I can keep playing this game, as much as I want to.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments