If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Haha yes The Clown is so strong haha /s

Options

Comments

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    Options

The survivor recording is playing meta perks at rank 17and the clown in question is playing bad add-ons and all perks hes using are at level 1 at rank 17. But sure, use this as proof that the clown sucks.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

Full swf with broken meta perks vs a new killer with tier 1 perks. Good proof, clown is useless Kappa

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

I'll correct you :
    The clown that played against you is terrible.

He didn't understand a simple fact : HE DOESN'T PLAY THE DAMN HUNTRESS. You're not supposed to aim for people, but to aim for where people are heading, to maximize the effect of the slowing gas by forcing people to walk through the whole cloud, and to comdemn vaults and escape ways.
    The only thing this clown did is forcing quick pallet downs, which is not sufficient to be able to kill people in Bedham considering the map is unbalanced as ######### (like a good number of maps in this game)

• ren_knock
    ren_knock Member Posts: 31
    Options

Yeah that really doesn't prove anything m8, low rank killer, low rank perks, meta survivor perks.
    He literally doesn't even try to cut off your pathways with his gas, he just throws it at you directly. You're meant to play him like area denial, try and force the survivor into being hit or being hit and gassed. In the end I personally feel like the Clown is balanced, he's similar to The Pig in my opinion, in that he has a killer power that helps him but isn't blatantly overpowered. Until you add the finger that gives his bottles instadown, then it actually feels very freakin' strong.

• YukariTheAlpaca
    YukariTheAlpaca Member Posts: 179
    Options

I am at rank 1 now. He sucks. His power does next to nothing in terms of area denial. All you need to do against clown is pallet camp. You cannot really deny an area since the bottle travels so slow and the slow itself does next to nothing. He is just another trash killer who gets easily looped.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Looping has always been a problem. But if we just forget looping for a second, against players that are too far away from a pallet, the Clown does a very good job. He is definitely one of the better killers introduced to the game since launch.