People complain about killer being frustrating and unplayable, yet surv has 100% BP incentive 24/7

Rise432
Rise432 Member Posts: 162
edited September 2022 in General Discussions

Before the core buffs and perk overhaul changes, killer queues was on average 3-5 minutes at day time, while at night it was always instant.

Now queues for killer can be almost 6+ minutes on day time and 3 mins night time in the EU region.

There has been a few times killers did have BP incentive but you only saw it for one match then it was instantly back on survivors.

And dont give me that "4:1 ratio" bs, in that case BP incentive would be around 25-50%

People are just playing SWF, cause soloq has been stated as "unplayable" when its really now, soloq is just a gamble if you get good team8s or not, if u dont trust a lobby, just dodge and look for another, its not like u as survivor have to wait more then 10 seconds to get a lobby.

Either revert the BBQ + WGLF changes, or buff soloq to the point they are on SWF level so I grind BP as killer again. IDC MAKE GENS 40 SECONDS, GIVE SURVIVORS 200% MOVEMENT SPEED I JUST WANNA PLAY KILLERS AND GET MORE THEN 2 bloodwebs worth of BP again.

I been playing so much survivor just trying to level up my Huntress, Billy, Nurse and Twins to prestige 20 while also mix-max spending BP on survivors for items and prestige 3+. I am losing my sanity

Post edited by BoxGhost on

Comments