We need to talk about freddy.

Options

ING

Does anyone know when the BHVR is going to take a look at freddy and get him out of the bottom of the bau? By far the weakest killer in the game, needing a good, well-crafted buff, and I'd like the BHVR to look at it as the next big thing.

PT

Alguém sabe quando a BHVR Vai dar uma olhada no freddy e tirar ele do fundo do bau ? De longe é o killer mais fraco do jogo, precisando sim de um bom e trabalhado buff, e gostaria que a BHVR olhasse para ele, sendo o próximo grande balanceamento.

Comments

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

I'd hope they would look at him as well as every other killer to make each of them better, but Freddy is the weakest and deserves the first look. It seems they don't really have much of an intention to really address the problem at the core and instead want to make incredibly minor changes that seem like they would help but really don't.
    Also the fact that Freddy has been so bad for so long may indicate that they'd rather us forget freddy even exists instead of fixing him honestly

• JaponêsDaFederal
    JaponêsDaFederal Member Posts: 27
    Options

@robin said:
    I'd hope they would look at him as well as every other killer to make each of them better, but Freddy is the weakest and deserves the first look. It seems they don't really have much of an intention to really address the problem at the core and instead want to make incredibly minor changes that seem like they would help but really don't.
    Also the fact that Freddy has been so bad for so long may indicate that they'd rather us forget freddy even exists instead of fixing him honestly

Exactly

I saw about your topic, about some possible buffs, and I loved the ideas you proposed, such as:

1. slightly decrease time during dream transition
    2. self heal does not wake up survivor up
    3. survivors can not unhook others during dream transition
    4. slightly increase window vault time
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,150
    Options

If you can play him correctly, Freddy isn't exactly weak. What I do is put one person to sleep, then just track them until I can hook them. I've had games where I get all four survivors, and I've had games where I get none. I've even had someone rage quit from me playing Freddy (why, I don't know, they hid pretty well the whole game).

Probably not the best strategy, but it works.

• JaponêsDaFederal
    Options

@VolantConch1719 Yes, in that sense in closing the survivor agree, as it is totally turned off by the transition and appearance of freddy during it, is removed the apparition of the freddy and reduces the transition time, and takes away the potential of the survivor to wake up alone with the self care would at least a good killer.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284
    Options

I think that making skillchecks given by perks (Self Care, Overcharge, Sabo) shouldn't wake up a survivor. It gives better play variations for the survivor and Freddy himself. It would make it a lot more difficult for a survivor to wake up without being detected on a gen.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,150
    Options

@JetTheWaffleCat said:
    I think that making skillchecks given by perks (Self Care, Overcharge, Sabo) shouldn't wake up a survivor. It gives better play variations for the survivor and Freddy himself. It would make it a lot more difficult for a survivor to wake up without being detected on a gen.

That would be nice. It would make playing against Freddy a lot riskier then just "I lost him, let's fail at a self care check, then start properly healing." It would also probably encourage a lot better teamwork, trying to find other survivors to wake you up so you don't alert Freddy. I like this idea.

• JaponêsDaFederal
    Options

Yes :)