Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dcs Not Visible In Game

In this game, I was noticing that my Save The Best For Last stacks were not ever increasing every time I hit someone other than the obsession. At first, I thought that this was a bug with the perk itself, however, I soon found the hatch despite there being two people alive still.

When the game ended, I could see that the obsession had disconnected, however, the game never showed this occurring.

This is the first time this bug has happened to me, and I did have footage of it, but I can't upload MP4's.

Hopefully this is an easy fix, cause I was so confused the entire match as to why I wasn't getting any stacks. Thought I was playing against cheaters.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated