Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are you satisfied with Blast Mine changes?

They reduced the amount needed to activate to 50% and made it last 5 seconds longer. I guess this is indirect confirmation that it won't be reverted to the prior state. Are you happy with this? Do you think not getting back can be OK if they buff it even more, or is it necessary for you to want to use the perk?

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610

I think 50% might still be a little too high, but I'm glad to see that they're willing to buff it to compensate for the bugfix making it weaker.

Honestly I don't think the duration needed upping at all, but I won't complain about it. I'll have to give it a shot next time I play survivor and see if the perk's in an acceptable state now.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,984

No

35% would be the ideal

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

It would need to be like, 33% for me to want to use it without being able to re-apply it to a generator if the killer never activated it. At least it is a buff.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I like the changes overall. Don't like that it still deactivates when not kicked but I can kind of understand why the devs changed it.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Not remotely. It's still too much to ask for its unreliability.

Wiretap is miles better, asks less, and lasts longer. Blast Mine was always a perk that was more funny than useful.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

It is still garbage perk, 30-35% will be good enough.

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605

No.

It went from F------------------ tier to F-------------- tier.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

I wasn't unhappy with that nerf / bug fix before anyway. I don't much care. That perk is just for fun anyway. Even if they will buff it more or put it how it was before, it will still be bad (aka just for fun) perk anyway. But Its nice to see it gets some buffs.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

I’m actually fine with the bugfix in a way because it kinda does make the perk more fair. I think it could’ve been buffed a little more than it was, but I’ll take it because it’s better than nothing at all.