Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Revert the changes to Calm Spirit

I'm not sure why the devs nerfed a perk that was already never used, but the nerf to cleansing/blessing totem speed doesn't sound justified to me. Even if the cleanse/bless action is silent, if the killer is nearby, they will hear when a boon is set or a hex is finally cleansed and will be able to follow up quickly. It's not like it gives you any real benefit. In the once in a blue moon moment where you DO want to cleanse a totem when the killer is nearby, you certainly don't want to do it 30% slower. Counterforce is a much better alternative in almost every way.

Silent cleansing/blessing is not a benefit when 80% of totem spawns are in really obvious, indefensible places that anyone can see from a distance, and the killer can't even hear totems being done normally from even a reasonably close distance.

I would suggest making Calm Spirit the way it was before the meta shakeup. Would it be a great perk? No. But it would still be better than what it is now.

Comments