Does Pre-game prestige make you dodge lobbies?

ByeByeQ
ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

Does Pre-game prestige make you dodge lobbies? 36 votes

No, never.
55%
AdelooMiriamG[Deleted User][Deleted User]CluelessJay_WhyaskdugmanMarc_go_soloHex_LlamaReverseVelocityGuiltiiAurellejesterkindLuvmibrattValaryynKotelettphantomusesPythonByeByeQForestOfForestsquin392 20 votes
Yes, but only to dodge cheaters.
16%
Mat_SellaoxygenSebaOutbreaktenoresaxTheKissKingviewfan 6 votes
Yes, to dodge weak teammates as survivors.
8%
bm33JacobiusWickJustAnotherNewbie 3 votes
Yes, to dodge strong survivors as killer.
8%
MrsGhostfaceMattie_MayhemOGMaxwell 3 votes
Yes, to dodge weak survivors as killer.
0%
Yes, for multiple reasons.
11%
AtoTimberCybilxni6_tliff 4 votes

Comments

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566
    No, never.

Only time I've ever dodged a lobby like this is when I saw a prestige 100 Dwight 2 days after the update came out.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    No, never.

I don't really care about presteige levels.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818
    No, never.

I know form personal experience that you can sink a ton of hours into this game without ever getting good at it.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163
    Yes, for multiple reasons.

I never dodge unless I'm on a bad game streak. Queue times, player names, and my previous matches all determine whether I consider it or not. You'd better believe that I'm dodging a solo lobby if I have some bad games and then group up with multiple p0 Claudettes or Mikaelas.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,160
    No, never.

I've found prestige does not equal the skill of the player. It feels like a red herring to throw at killers a vast majority of the time.

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Yes, to dodge weak teammates as survivors.

Sometimes if I see one or more base characters with no prestige. It won't be fun for me. If it's one of the characters you have to pay or save up for I will take the risk. If it's just 1 un-prestiged base character I will play.

Just looking to play with and against people of around my skill level give or take.