We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

BHVR PLS FIX YOUR GAME

xxxShadowsidexxx
xxxShadowsidexxx Member Posts: 11
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

With this new patch game became ridiculously flooded with cheaters, every 3 game i got killer with WH, 5+ perks, every 3-5 games surv who onetap gens, flying around, and broke game in many ways. Come on! Pls pay attention on this, because ingame report doesnt work. Why we should pay for your addons if we can buy cheat which opens to you all addons you have and gives much more advantage...Check your code for perk duping, create ingame check for unrealistic movements like speed etc. Its not so hard. We understand that this doesnt makes money for you, but after every third game agaisnt cheater we really dont wanna pay for game

Comments

• Marius1234456918
    Marius1234456918 Member Posts: 106

Same for me out of 10 matches i have at least 3 cheater just Pop 5 gen at the start or spaming me with loud Noises and all that #########. Idk why i find them so often my Friends dont have this problem. Maybe its have something to do with sbmm.