The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion should have the option to vault pallets without frenzy

Might make things interesting. 

Comments

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    The whole point of the frenzy is to ignore survivor defenses for a price
  • det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Frenzy sucks though. LMAO
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@thekiller490490 said:
    The whole point of the frenzy is to ignore survivor defenses for a price

For a price od not being able to down a survivor, I would add.

• MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    @thekiller490490 Obviously not at the same speed, similar to when I survivor crawls over one I expect. Also the price of literally being unable to kill a survivor 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    No
  • Kuroyu
    Kuroyu Member Posts: 54

Just request a refund on steam. It worked for me since I bought it yesterday

• Kuroyu
    Kuroyu Member Posts: 54

Its hopeless. Their playstyle is #########

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Heres how you kill as legion run either franks mix tape or stab wound study don't run both its a waste. You can 3 hit in your power one hit which has no stun and survivours cant do squat to stop you. Otherwise don't look at survivours stare at the ground and follow survivours then down em once the bar hits 1/3. Congratulations behaviouvr we're now using his power to down isnt this such a fun interactive chase.

Whoever designed legion clearly didnt know that his power would be so easily exploited. Look up damnnohtml video on legion to see this degeneracy in action. 
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Zarathos said:
    Heres how you kill as legion run either franks mix tape or stab wound study don't run both its a waste. You can 3 hit in your power one hit which has no stun and survivours cant do squat to stop you. Otherwise don't look at survivours stare at the ground and follow survivours then down em once the bar hits 1/3. Congratulations behaviouvr we're now using his power to down isnt this such a fun interactive chase.

Whoever designed legion clearly didnt know that his power would be so easily exploited. Look up damnnohtml video on legion to see this degeneracy in action. 
    Lmao degeneracy I love that word.

I think they were aware. I think thats why the timer stopped while mending on the ptb. So even if they chased you, there was a chance to get it up little by little.
  • Doccy
    Doccy Member Posts: 103

That's just gonna ruin the whole idea behind Legion's power in the first place. Give Legion some time to settle, see how they do in the game proper, let people get used to playing them. Giving Legion this kind of buff immediately is just going to muddy the waters.