Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Forum username change.

Is there a way to change my username? I've been named NerfDejaVu on here for years now and I'd like to update it to the name I use on all the other platforms I use.

If there's a way please tell me, thanks in advance.

Answers

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Pls. On edit profile it's always been greyed out and I changed my username on everything else forever ago.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Yes it’s possible to let your username be changed. You have to contact a mod for this (eg on their wall).

though it’s only possible to do this once for whatever (technical) reasons - so be sure you have a username chosen for the change you will be comfortable with!

• NerfDejaVu
    NerfDejaVu Member Posts: 24

Thanks friend, could you be more specific however I've only started using the forums very recently so I wouldn't really know where to go to contact one.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Yeah, Rizzo for example is a mod, to get to their wall, click on their name.

You could also ‚report‘ one of your own posts and describe their that you want to chat with a mod about a name-change

Mods (Forum Moderators) can sent you direct messages which you can respond to.

Mandy, who is linked in the article Rizzo just posted as a Community coordinator, is a BHVR employee and can also help you with that.