Rift Tier 71

Had this idea for a while.

Quite frankly, I play this game a lot in my spare time, and one of the things that sucks the most is the rift grind for people like me finishes before tome level 3 even opens. I've finished the past 3 rifts with 50+ days left in the entire tome, makes all the rift fragments I could be getting kind of a waste.

I'd like a rift tier 71, same cost as other tiers for 10 rift fragments, but it keeps getting redeemed every 10 shards . The reward could be something like 100k BP, the average outside of xp events is about 11-12 matches for 10 shards if I recall correctly (could be wrong on that).

Can also make it to where the tier 71 keeps getting higher, as another way for players to show off their dedication to the game over a select period of time.

Be a nice addition to very dedicated players, as well as those that may buy the rift early to get a little extra reward.

Comments

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,164

Yeah, that would be kinda nice. Not something tangible, but some nice BP and possibly a couple shards every 5 or 10 levels. I second this, as I usually hit rift tier 70 way before the timer runs out. I think it was when finished page 2 or something. God, this game is addicting, yet so toxic at times :D

• RatMilkOwO
    RatMilkOwO Member Posts: 76

i know its been a bit since this was posted but dbd leaks said the new one will have 85 tiers

• HNTR_Green
    HNTR_Green Member Posts: 30

I think that still doesn't address the issue OP is having. They want an infinite Rift Level that just rewards BP or something like that since they finish the Pass before the third page of the tome opens up... which means all of the challenges within those last two pages have wasted rewards for them. I like the idea myself, I think it would keep some people continuing to play during the Rift's life to help with their BP grind.

Another idea that would also be neat is the ability to buy access to past Rifts (remove the Auric cell rewards and either replace them with BP or just leave them empty) so those cosmetics could be obtainable still... You could use the Rift Shard rewards from all current tome challenges on whatever rift you toggle active after finishing the current rift out.