If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Survival treasures trophy/achievement bugged. Not working.

Options

I've been able to escape with a new item in a public game a few times already and trophy has not popped. I'm playing the ps4 version on my ps5 if that helps. I notice nobody has gotten the trophy since August 30th, 2022 and that info can be found on psn profiles under the ps4 Dead by Daylight section.

22 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• millman97
    millman97 Member Posts: 7
    Options

I've got the same issue on the PS5 version. And PSN Profiles shows the same for that version; no one's obtained the trophy since 30th August.

• Heyitsben
    Heyitsben Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hope this gets fixed along with the milk and cookies achievement/trophy and many other bugs/glitches in the game.

• millman97
    Options

Yeah, would love some sort of acknowledgement that they know about the issue 🙏

• millman97
    Options

Anyone heard anything about this?

• D4rk_Roxas
    D4rk_Roxas Member Posts: 9
    Options

What is the update on the issue? Trophy still cannot be obtained in the PS5 version. Same thing as Milk n Cookies trophy.

• Xarcell
    Xarcell Member Posts: 8
    Options

I've got the same issue on Xbox S Series.

• millman97
    Options

Oh, interesting. So it's not just a PlayStation issue. Hopefully we get news on this soon.

• Sydrax
    Sydrax Member Posts: 68
    Options

Hopefully it gets resolved along with the others.

• Sydrax
    Options

friend also don't get it whether its on ps4 or ps5

• Sydrax
    Options

how can we make the developers take the bug into account?

• millman97
    Options

I think we just pray XD

• OmegaRejectz
    OmegaRejectz Member Posts: 35
    Options

Issue still exists.

• D4rk_Roxas
    Options

Still it is impossible to obtain. This is one of two trophies that I need to get platinum. Any update on the fix? It's broken for two months or so.

• Sydrax
    Options

it would be nice for this bug to be recognized by the developers, it's still pending

• Sydrax
    Options

Up

• Deityrant
    Deityrant Member Posts: 1
    Options

achiev not working in steam

• iconicbrit
    iconicbrit Member Posts: 12
    Options

Been happening for me too! unobtainable on ps5

• Sydrax
    Options

still no news from the developers?

• iconicbrit
    Options

still not working as of nov 17. pls fix! or at least acknowledge!

• skylarka
    skylarka Member Posts: 28
    Options

This is not only a PS5 issue. This achievement also does not work on Steam. I have met the requirements at least a dozen times and it has not activated.

• Sydrax
    Options

one of the simplest achievements of the game bugged for several months, while that of the vulture which is similar to him no

• Sydrax
    Options

Success still buggy despite the fixes made for the Christmas skins 🙃 Thank you for thinking of the new players who are trying to have all the successes fixed for this one

• iconicbrit
    Options

i’ve tried telling you guys to upvote my post that’s ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGED. bumping my post would do a lot more than bumping an unacknowledged one

• Heyitsben
    Heyitsben Member Posts: 8
    Options

Looks like survival treasures has been fixed. I checked psn profiles and some players has been earning them since Dec 6th.

• D4rk_Roxas
    Options

I've earned it. Not sure if it's because they fix it or if because I had a daily ritual that required me to escape with a new item. But managed to get it somehow!