Nurse is insane now

Options

So I played against a couple nurses after the 2.0 update and something felt... off... At first I thought it was just a combination of skill and add-ons but it felt as if they were flying towards me at the speed of light with extreme accuracy. After a few matches I suspected something was up so I tried playing a match as her myself and god damn. It feels like they removed all restrictions from her, blinks are WAY faster than before, and dead accurate, despite the fact I used two add-ons that should have decreased my accuracy immensely. I almost feel as if I shouldn't say anything cause if people find out it'll be non-stop nurses til they patch it.

Comments

• coldpyr0
    coldpyr0 Member Posts: 14
    Options

Pretty sure this is all in your head, given that they made no changes to the nurse or her mechanics in this patch.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    the fixes came about 3 months ago or more.  yes  she has played better since that update though.
  • SmallPenPen
    SmallPenPen Member Posts: 4
    Options

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the changes are unintentional, but having played her before and after the patch and I can say something was definitely changed, though I'm sure they didn't mean too.

• coldpyr0
    coldpyr0 Member Posts: 14
    Options

It's probably the visual improvements, easier to blink accurately when you aren't dropping frames on poorly designed maps.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options

I almost feel as if I shouldn't say anything cause if people find out it'll be non-stop nurses til they patch it.

Good call making a thread about it then.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@coldpyr0 said:
    Pretty sure this is all in your head, given that they made no changes to the nurse or her mechanics in this patch.

Actually nurses are pretty good right now, especially the more wide open maps and blinks are way faster. They're also way more accurate compared to normal and it might be an unintentional hit box change. The really good nurses 13 and above are just acing everything.