chased to dying state by Legion

Options

they need to change the deep wound countdown timer, make it so it don't count down if within terror radius as already seeing tons of legion players cheesing the chase mechanics, to get players to dying state by chasing them with the intent to get around the chase mechanic.

Comments

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

@BigBubs said:
    Riiiiiight.
    That's said by a biased survivor who never played legion against good survivors.

You should learn to ask questions instead of make assumptions. You don’t just know those things, that’s what you would expect, and everyone has their biases, including you ;)

Ps: I don’t agree with the original poster, but you still sound like a fool making random claims without proof. You should stick to facts.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Yeah seen other people saying they can down people good this way.

Which goes back to what ScottJund was saying about legion being not fun for survivors or killers.

Literally Freddy 2.0
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

how dare the killer be able to down survivors at all!
    this is embarrassing, he's already the worst killer in the game and you want to continue the nerfs?

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@EqMonkVeeshan said:
    they need to change the deep wound countdown timer, make it so it don't count down if within terror radius as already seeing tons of legion players cheesing the chase mechanics, to get players to dying state by chasing them with the intent to get around the chase mechanic.

Saying you where chased to death because they "cheesed" the chase so the timer would make you bleed out is ridiculous. You do realize any other killer would have hit you twice with normal attacks within that same time right? It takes Legion longer on average to try and work around his power in order to get you to go down.

• NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    Options
    im sorry but the deep wound thing isn't that bad. when you're being chased, it says that the bleedout timer is paused. when you're mending, you don't go down when you "bleed out". i played against them twice and escaped both times. i haven't played as him yet, hopefully i will today, but if anything, he needs some buffs?? not even with his movement speed as everyone complains about, him and spirit have same ms and i main spirit so ms aint that bad. maybe the mending actions should have skill checks, like snap out of it, the jigsaw boxes, because i wasn't on edge with skill checks. all you're doing is slapping a big bandaid and calling it a day. the first legion, julie, i played with camped, i escaped with one perk on jeff, then i escaped again (it was susie that time) with nea with four perks. so? i got the game maybe two months ago and i was disappointed after escaping twice. then i continued to watch my 10 year old brother get a 3k.
  • purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    Options

@EqMonkVeeshan said:

If anything it should slowly bleed out during a chase. It makes 0 sense .

• EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
    edited December 2018
    Options

@yeet said:
    this is embarrassing, he's already the worst killer in the game and you want to continue the nerfs?

no I just do not want to see killers cheesing the chase countdown timer. just as I hate seeing survivors gen tapping its a disgrace and both these instances should be fixed/penalized heavily when people are doing it. it is so funny being called biased when I am dead set in the middle on the killer/survivor thing. in fact i was one of the outspoken survivors during the PTB of the spirit really pushing for buffs to her. the fact you can literally be chased around have the chase music playing and your timer counting down is just wrong and killers are utilizing this method, hence there needs to be a change to it. if they want to have it so the timer counts down in a chase I am fine with that but they would have to heavily scale back his frenzy movement speed as its laughably a free hit if you get remotely near a survivor, and we know killers hate when something is free like DS right. whats so funny is killers for months was crying about how DS was a free escape. yet when it comes to killers getting things free they defend it like its the end of the world.

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 993
    Options

@EqMonkVeeshan said:
    no I just do not want to see killers cheesing the chase countdown timer. just as I hate seeing survivors gen tapping its a disgrace and both these instances should be fixed/penalized heavily when people are doing it.

Here are the rules, that you don’t seem to understand. Please read them, and see where you are making some incorrect assumptions:

Game rules and report system

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

I'm sure they will fix it one way or another. It's definitely broken in its current state.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Options

@yeet said:

no I just do not want to see killers cheesing the chase countdown timer. just as I hate seeing survivors gen tapping its a disgrace and both these instances should be fixed/penalized heavily when people are doing it. it is so funny being called biased when I am dead set in the middle on the killer/survivor thing. in fact i was one of the outspoken survivors during the PTB of the spirit really pushing for buffs to her. the fact you can literally be chased around have the chase music playing and your timer counting down is just wrong and killers are utilizing this method, hence there needs to be a change to it. if they want to have it so the timer counts down in a chase I am fine with that but they would have to heavily scale back his frenzy movement speed as its laughably a free hit if you get remotely near a survivor, and we know killers hate when something is free like DS right. whats so funny is killers for months was crying about how DS was a free escape. yet when it comes to killers getting things free they defend it like its the end of the world.

No chase no bloodlust = stuck in 110%ms and not being able to locate you if you walk

Case closed
  • EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Kaelum said:

@EqMonkVeeshan said:
    no I just do not want to see killers cheesing the chase countdown timer. just as I hate seeing survivors gen tapping its a disgrace and both these instances should be fixed/penalized heavily when people are doing it.

Here are the rules, that you don’t seem to understand. Please read them, and see where you are making some incorrect assumptions:

Game rules and report system

so guess you should read it as well. as it clearly states in there
    "EXPLOITS: ABUSING BUGS OR ERRORS IN DESIGN TO GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
    Advertising exploits
    Exploit bugs, errors in design, or undocumented features to gain access to what otherwise would not be available or to obtain a competitive advantage
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL"

cheesing the chase timer countdown so it counts down while in a chase would be exploiting errors in design or exploiting a bug. when it is clearly stated that they intend the timer to pause when your in a chase. so exploiting this loop hole that allows you to chase some one and keep the timers counting down should be looked at.hence why i made the post on the forums to let them know that this was happening. so they could look into fixing the issue at hand.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Honestly if ANY CHANGE like that were to be made it would have to be "Deep Wounds ticks down at a 50%-75% slower rate when in a chase" would be a better choice. RBTs not ticking down makes sense when in a chase because they will kill you. Deep Wounds does not since it puts you it the dying state. If they did this change though they would need to lower the time it takes to mend probably slightly to counter.
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 993
    edited December 2018
    Options

@EqMonkVeeshan said:
    cheesing the chase timer countdown so it counts down while in a chase would be exploiting errors in design or exploiting a bug. when it is clearly stated that they intend the timer to pause when your in a chase. so exploiting this loop hole that allows you to chase some one and keep the timers counting down should be looked at.hence why i made the post on the forums to let them know that this was happening. so they could look into fixing the issue at hand.

1. Your term “cheesing” is not an exploit. A Wraith cloaking to lose chase is no different than The Legion turning around to lose chase. Both mechanics were purposely built into the game.
    2. Gen tapping is not an exploit, and is specifically called out in the rules, yet you state that it is in your prior post.

Either accept the rules, or don’t. If you don’t, this is nothing more than a troll post on your part.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

Stuff like this wouldn't happen if Legion, and Pig were properly strengthened so it wasn't necessary. But nooooo, lets keep them "fun" instead of competitive.
    Lets make their powers easy to defeat, and keep it that way.
    Surely no one will get annoyed, and try to figure out a way around their limitations.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options

Nothing proves that the Legion is a Survivors' Killer like Survivors losing their damn minds the second Killers find a way to make Legion's power more than a hindrance. L M F A O

• HarshOnion44
    HarshOnion44 Member Posts: 30
    Options
    That means you can just follow him around and ignore the effect entirely. 
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Because what Deep Wound needs is to become even weaker.