The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Mori update is gonna make me quit DBD

Honestly, I dont even know how to start... Killer never was really appealing to me because its stressful, annoying and some challenges take ages to do. Moris really were the only reason I would play killers. It's a way to destress for me after a long day. Moris fill me with joy because they are fun to watch. It makes feel a lot more like I'm in a slasher movie than any other aspect of dbd.... but now that I have to actually try and get to the last survivor just ruins that for me. The last survivor can either DC which makes getting a mori a lot harder or even impossible. It really takes the joy of playing killer for me and even of playing survivor. I usually get super excited when I see that mori offering because theres a chance I dont have to watch my survivor get impaled by spider legs again. And dont get me started on those devour hope changes....

Really, whoever thought changing Moris to only one mori never played the game as a slasher fan... imagine watching a slasher movie where only the last person dies by the killers hand and the others just kinda die off screen. Its boring and unappealing.

Comments