The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Scenario question for the new update

so i was just in a game where all 5 gens where done, i was downed and hooked on my first hook.

exits where opened and one person leaves. two others come back for me to see the killer facecamping. one tries to get me and gets grabbed and dropped. other person runs in, also gets grabbed.

i try and unhook myself, run towards the gate, killer chasing me. in the meantime the other two get up up with unbreakable, one makes it out the gate, the other gets caught. killer decides to carry them to the gate and lets them crawl out. so we had a 4 man out.

if i understand correctly, this would not be possible with the new mori mechanic and we automatically would have died after the second one got grabbed?

if so, that would be totally ridiculous because every chance we had in endgame and used to secure the win, would be taken from us.

even if i play killer i would find this to be totally unfair for the survivors, because they still had the chance to escape.

i had matches where my teammates left me and i crawled all the way across the map and made it out of the gate or to the hatch. guess that’s another thing from the past then?

Answers

• Duvie
    Duvie Member Posts: 80

Sounds like it, unless getting grabbed doesn't count for it to occur but I'm sure it will. So when the second teammate of yours is the last standing they should be marked with the final whatever, and when they get grabbed the ending cutscene will occur, you and the teammate on the ground get auto sacrificed. That's how it sounds to me.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,164
    edited September 2022

If there is one person left in the trial who is on the ground, they will be auto-mori'ed

Doesn't matter if the killer knocked you down just then or if he knocked you down 44 seconds ago and you were JUST about to use Unbreakable, you would be murdered

If you are still standing and the killer has the other survivor on their shoulder, in theory they could then crawl out as long as you were still in the trial. Otherwise that person is toast.