Will Decisive Strike prevent the finishing mori if you get locker/vault grabbed?

Since the killer gets stuck in a hoist over shoulder animation, would the survivor get chance to use DS or would it awkwardly just auto-mori them instead lol?

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

I don't think you'll ever get to a point to have someone using DS while he's the last survivor standing. It means you need to have either 3 more people on the ground and the last one up. DS lasts 60 seconds and other players can get up in 45 seconds at base or 22 with unbreakable.

Unless you brutally tunnel everyone out of the game with 2 people alive, I'm sure that if you slug for the 4k and have the last person with DS up, this really shouldn't happen. In case you do this, I'm sure DS won't work. You clearly go down if you get grabbed, meaning the Mori animation will begin as you go on killer's shoulder. Game will probably give you a black screen after you get grabbed and teleport you to a preset location on the map.

Short answer: no, I'm sure it won't work. Otherwise you have to make deliverance work even if you're the last survivor with no hooks.