We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Can we improve window jumping?

Options
oxmaster
oxmaster Member Posts: 5
edited December 2022 in Обсуждения

Hello guys on the forum. I don't know in which section to propose an idea, but I want to propose here. This upgrade is for survivors only. What is my idea: I want to be able to cancel the action to climb over the windows. Some are already starting to throw stones at me, but when watching videos on YouTube, I noticed that for survivors there are places where there are simply hopeless situations in which only very good ingenuity or nothing can save, because in any case the maniac will catch up with you. How my idea will be implemented: I’ll say right away that it will not work on a very fast jump (when you run straight out the window and climb over), because this is absolutely illogical even from the point of view of physics. It will be possible to cancel the action only when you climb slowly, because it is very long and even from the point of logic it is normal and it will be possible to have time to press the cancel action button. I think that this will be a very cool trick, with the help of which it will be possible to drag out time even more or deceive the manka in places where it is simply impossible, because he does not even know what climbing method you are using. Most likely it will have animation, that is, you will return back with animation when you cancel the action, and this will take some time and therefore it will not be too unbalanced feature. I just want to share this idea, because it seems to me that it's cool and even from the point of view of logic, nothing prevents you from doing it. Do you want to add this feature to the game?

Can we improve window jumping? 3 votes

Yes. I think you can add
100% 3 votes
No. The survivors are already strong
0% 0 votes
I'll leave it without comment
0% 0 votes
Post edited by Clyde on

Comments

• oxmaster
    oxmaster Member Posts: 5
    Options

I just think that maniacs already have a lot of additions. They have speed, bloodlast, additions to murder weapons and + skills. And then, compared to the rest, it's not such a big idea, compared to the skills that maniacs have (like discharge, resonance of pain, etc.)

• Alex_Rainbow
    Alex_Rainbow Member Posts: 241
    Options

Это русская часть форума, где общаться стоит на русском языке. Если же вы хотите публиковать что-то на английском, переходите в английский форум

В частности подраздел для ваших предложений