Chroma
Chroma Member Posts: 37
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

great game balance

Post edited by Chroma on

Comments

• przem484
    przem484 Member Posts: 12

yes, as killer i also noticed that, but in addition I noticed reverse beartrap being active when survivor is downed or to blink regulary in pattern 1 second grey, 1 second red.
    And yes I admit the map-wide notification of wrong box is nice to guess which boxes are not searched throught yet.

• scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 356

I've noticed this too and for me it's like a nerf because I can hear it but I have no idea where it is coming from so I might as well not hear it. I think I preferred when if I could hear it, it meant they were near me, and I could directionally tell where they were. I was super confused the first few games I played recently when I kept hearing the noise but not seeing anyone nearby.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

that really sucks cause I used that for directional hearing

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    I notice this too and i dont like this at all this is confuse me.I dont know from wher whqt box this lol is incoming and i dont have any notyfication.
  • przem484
    przem484 Member Posts: 12

it's also possible to be bug of new engine, and as it might feels confusing and kind of nerf to the pig, it's mostly matter of time to get used, to not listening where sound come from and just take it as piece of information.
    so i cannot agree to it as any form of nerf as it gives more valueable information

• brock
    brock Member Posts: 305

feels like a buff to be honest lol.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@brock said:
    feels like a buff to be honest lol.

mrs piggy feels the buff mans

• scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 356
    edited December 2018

@przem484 said:
    it's also possible to be bug of new engine, and as it might feels confusing and kind of nerf to the pig, it's mostly matter of time to get used, to not listening where sound come from and just take it as piece of information.
    so i cannot agree to it as any form of nerf as it gives more valueable information

I don't want to get used to it, I want it fixed. It's either a shadownerf which is wrong on so many levels, or a bug that needs to be fixed. Either way, they should put it back how it was. It's distracting and does not help anything. If I want to see if someone got their trap off or not, I look at the UI. I don't need the laughing going off all around me every second without giving me any indication of where it is coming from. Before, if you heard it, you knew they were near by and could tell which direction they were. Now it is a useless and annoying sound effect.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

Gotta be a bug where it messed up the directional sound of the laughs.

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    It’s not just pig. I was a wraith on the new map and the directional hearing was screwy.  I heard a generator in repair progress to my right BEHIND and exit gate, whereas it was actually a little ahead of me to my LEFT.  

I was confused.
  • MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

yeah its something like that, when the dlc dropped the first thing i noticed was the nurse. You can now hear the woosh sound from the blinks instead of just the reEeeEaEea. Super weird and kinda annoying.