Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New Mori Animations Often Obstructed

Asura
Asura Member Posts: 47

I have had around 4 matches with the new Mori going off on the last survivor. 3/4 of the animations clip into walls and camera angle is obstructed.

This happens at:

the thompson house (coldwind farm) - had a wesker animation here getting clipped by the stones on the floor next to pig tree (may just be all pig trees and not this specific map)

temple of purgation (red forest) - animation took place just up the main stairs to the temple. Hag animation was frequently clipping into the walls, so you couldn't really see what was going on

mother's dwelling (red forest) - grabbing final survivor out of a locker glitched out on me as Nurse. Grabbed final survivor, they disappeared from my hand, and I was stuck on the map with almost no controls available. The UI disappeared as well

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated