If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Any build suggestions for Myers?

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Title. Preferably a build that makes him a bit more useful.

Comments

• BenOfMilam
    BenOfMilam Member Posts: 911
    Options

Lethal Pursuer or Corrupt Intervention to help his weak early game.

Spirit Fury + Enduring to help with pallets. Alternatively, just Brutal Strength.

Monitor & Abuse if you want to play into his stealth better without using more gimmicky perks.

Jolt or Deadlock for no-brainer, no effort slowdown.

You can save 2 Save the Best for Last stacks by using his T3 down on people, helping with his poor chase when not in T3.

Haven't played him in years, so idk what might combo on him that I'm not thinking of.

==

So Lethal, Spirit Fury, Enduring, and Jolt for an aggressive Myers.

Or Corrupt Intervention, Brutal Strength, Jolt, and Deadlock for a Myers that needs more time to stalk (like an infinite T3 Myers).

===

For add-ons, they are mostly terrible or actively a detriment.

Hair Bow is his best add-on that isn't Fragrant Tuft of Hair or Tombstone Piece. His other duration add-ons simply have poor time efficiency. You take too long to get Tier three with the purple, yellow, and brown duration add-ons without getting any worthwhile benefit. If you are running purple, you might as well run the pink one instead. If you are running yellow or brown, green is simply better in every way.

His stalk speed add-ons are very good though. The one the one for stalking the obsession faster is not as good as the other two tho.

Dead Rabbit is a trap. The increased TR while in T3 is too big of a drawback.

Scratched Mirror and Vanity Mirror are fun and gimmicky. They are not for winning, but for having a good time.

==

Pretty much just Hair Bow, Fragrant Tuft of Hair, or Tombstone Piece and then any stalk speed add-on. Most of his other add-ons are not very good. I prefer Hair Bow over the others, I don't like having to stalk for such an insane amount of time.