Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who thinks cross play should be permanently turned off until the cheating issue has been resolved?

Chromehunter18
Chromehunter18 Member Posts: 5

Who thinks cross play should be permanently turned off until the cheating issue has been resolved? 28 votes

Yes, absolutely!
14%
roundpittWampiritaMagiDavidChromehunter18 4 votes
Of course
3%
OnryosTapeRentals 1 vote
Nah, I enjoy playing against hackers/cheaters on console
10%
BenOfMilamMikaKimLuvmibratt 3 votes
No, keep it behavior is on it.
71%
HellDescent[Deleted User]CrowmandugmanGuiltiicatfam05UnderdawgAurelleBothSidesEnjoyerCodeDBCybilxni6_duyguStang119Bot_Salvo88ValaryynbrewingteaByeByeQRonMan32ForestOfForests 20 votes

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

I don't want to play lobby simulator.

• Chromehunter18
    Chromehunter18 Member Posts: 5
    Yes, absolutely!

I mean allow console players to play with each other and let pc play with pc. At least then there's different avenues to still play the game without cheaters.

• MikaKim
    MikaKim Member Posts: 334
    Nah, I enjoy playing against hackers/cheaters on console

Seems to do a better job of balancing the game, than the devs seem able to achieve.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

No, you can turn cross play off yourself in the options and it shouldn't be forced on everyone.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

And again people that are not realizing that cheaters can just circumvent crossplay limitations

• RonMan32
    RonMan32 Member Posts: 413

At the moment crossplay off only puts you in matches with other people that have crossplay off. It should try and put you into matches w/ people who have it on if there is hardly anyone with it off.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,371

You can turn crossplay off yourself.

I don't see any reason bhvr needs to disable it.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

If you don’t like crossplay you can turn it off yourself, no need to turn it off for people who don’t mind it being on.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Hackers can still join your lobbies even with cross play off, so there isn't a point. Besides, I don't want to play Lobby Simulator.