Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

XBOX ONE S - Generators get Hardstuck

Micheal_Myers
Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game the killer has to have a Destroy Generator Regressing perk, like Jolt/Pain Resonance

Step 4 : "Pop the gen" right when the "Destroy Generator Perk" activates

Step 5: The gen now Infinitely Regresses, and cannot be interacted with by the Killer or Survivors causing the Generator to be hard stuck...

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I played as Yoichi, I had a Ada, a Rebecca, and a Leon as my Teamates, and the Killer was The Trickster.

The Killer had: Pain Resonance, Starstruck, Discordance, & Oppression.

The Perks I had were Yoichi's base Perks (to do the Adept Challenge)

The map we were on was the Blackwater Swamp

Its not as frequent but, if it happend to lets say 5 gens, you are pretty much dead. Its pretty much game over at that point.. So I'd say its worth checking out in the next bugfix.

(P.S. even though my report is on XBOX, this bug is a GAMEPLAY Bug, which can occur on ANY platform... So bear in mind this could happen to YOU!)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated