Survivors: Which do you prefer to lose?

Options
NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

How do you prefer to lose?

Before the endgame?

During the endgame?

With your answer, if you don't mind, explain why you feel this way. Just gathering some results, seeing what perspectives I can get from this post.

Survivors: Which do you prefer to lose? 38 votes

BEFORE ENDGAME
15%
HellDescentXenontyxINoLuvForestOfForestsKroseTheMetalOne 6 votes
DURING ENDGAME
63%
NMCKEA_Can_Of_AirC3ToothShapedBenOfMilamJay_WhyaskdarkcloudlinkHerachi_SakuraGuiltiiHex_iButttheblimpAurelleAlex_FBD_WalterClements71BothSidesEnjoyerSmoeCodeDBTsukahJonathanByersLuvmibratt 24 votes
BOTH
15%
Elcopolloxni6_ChikyValaryynRaven27qnyun 6 votes
OTHER
5%
Iron_CutlassMagiDavid 2 votes

Comments

• Luvmibratt
    Luvmibratt Member Posts: 6
    Options
    DURING ENDGAME

Atleast I can feel like I almost made it and I contributed to helping my teammates out

• INoLuv
    INoLuv Member Posts: 464
    Options
    BEFORE ENDGAME

I prefer to lose before endgame, feels like a waste to die in the endgame after doing things well during the match or just surviving well.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 647
    Options
    BOTH

I don't care as long as my team tries to help. But when it's early game, I get hooked, and one of my teammates even leave the generator they are repairing to go help me or when they don't even come close, that's annoying and I hate it

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    DURING ENDGAME

I prefer to lose during the endgame because it usually means the game came pretty close and wasn't a bloodbath for both sides. Personally it's nice actually making it to the endgame and the killer owns us, mostly because we felt as if the game aged well. Survivors felt like they contributed a lot, and the killer managed to get their sacrifices. Might be a personal opinion.