Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

P3 before getting new character for perks?

Navas
Navas Member Posts: 26

So i'm gonna explain it here since i don't know how to summarize it in the title.

I have Pinhead P1, and i'm gonna level him to P3, but what i don't know, if after getting the P3 I unlock The Artist (or any other killer that i currently don't have), will I get the perks (Pinhead's) for her right away or will I have to unlock the perks through Artist's bloodweb?

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 599
    edited September 2022

If you unlock them at P1/P2/P3, they are automatically unlocked on the other killers at that respective tier, so they'll already be available at Tier 3 on the Artist without having to find it on her bloodweb.

As an example, I had every killer at P3+ when Wesker came out - I only had to unlock the universal/general perks and his own perks to T3 on the bloodweb. All the other killers teachables (minus Demo's, because they now count as general/universal perks) were already ready to use at T3 when he was released.

• Navas
    Navas Member Posts: 26

Oh i see thank you so much.

I recently came back after taking a 1 year break so these new things are still a bit confusing to me.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

If you were to unlock Artist right now, you would have Pinhead's perks at Tier 1 on her to begin with, and Tiers 2 and 3 would appear in the Bloodweb as normal.

A small note but if you had Demo's perks unlocked as teachables prior to the loss of Stranger Things, it looks like you get them in Tier 1 on any Killers that didn't have them already. My Wesker started with Tier 1 Jolt, Claustrophobia, and Fearmonger.