Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

no way out should be disabled during end game collapse

13»

Comments

• Slaymore
    Slaymore Member Posts: 499

Better solution - stop spawning the gates so close together hmmmm

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Because they both removes any chance for the losing opponent to make comebacks at the end of the game.

NWO is a perk that's should give you an extra 60 seconds to try to get a better result on a match where the survivors completed their primary objective. Its current implementation not only does that, but also makes it nearly impossible for the last survivor alive to have a comeback.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

So the last survivor who lost the match because their whole team is dead, and then lost again because the killer closed hatch, is now mad because they are having a hard time with their 3rd chance to try and get out.

Even though the killer went the whole game with 3 perks, and earned the stacks on the perk that only kicks in during the end of the match.

Maybe that survivor should have been playing with 3 perks and brought low profile to counter for the endgame, or brought a key to open hatch after the killer closed it.

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828

They are disabled because they are anti tunnel perks and there is no tunneling in end game ,,No way out is an end game perk that does nothing whole game ,,stop comparing different things

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

I have the same problem with NWO, but not because it makes it almost impossible to get out, but that is the only endgame perk that is active besides NOED.

Either Rancor, NWO, NOED, Remember Me, Adrenaline and Hope (and those I forgot) ALL trigger when EGC starts or they don't. Nothing in between.

I still can't get over the fact that the Devs nerfed Remember Me from 30s to this laughable state (16s I believe) when EGC was introduced but then they added NWO which blocks the exit for 60s....

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,582

Let me get this straight. The killer first wins the normal match with 3 perks and then even finds the hatch before you and you STILL think NWO should not activate because your third chance at an escape gets significantly lowered by it? Why would a survivor that already lost TWICE still need a realistic chance to win?