Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Infinite speed boost after getting injured by the killer

Back on August 10th 2022, at 11:02 PM, I was playing in a match with some friends on the OLD RPD map against The Trickster. I was the last one left alive and was searching for the hatch. I ran into the killer and he proceeded to knock me into the injured state with his throwing knives. From there, I got stuck in an infinite speed boost.

I was running Adrenaline, Dead Hard, Tenacity and Unbreakable. The Trickster was running Coup de Grace, Eruption, Call of Brine and Lethal Pursuer. However, at the time of my glitch, none of my perks were active.

I have since been reported by the killer and was banned for exploits. This is clearly a bug that had been mentioned as "potentially fixed" in the patch notes of April 2020, and then was mentioned in these official forums a year later as still occurring.

I would like to not only spread awareness of this bug to help get it fixed, but also get in contact with a representative to discuss appealing my ban. I have reached out to customer support numerous times with so assistance as every response as been automated.

I had no knowledge of this bug existing before this occurrence and had no malicious intent on triggering/exploiting it.

Unfortunately, seeing as how it was over a month ago, I am not able to provide my logs, but anything else I can provide, please just let me know.

I have video footage of my POV as well as The Trickster's from when this happened, but as the files are too big to send through this platform, I will attach the links to them.

I understand that this is not the proper platform to discuss a ban appeal, but I'm desperate at this point to get this situation cleared up. I would greatly appreciate assistance with this matter, thank you.

My POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYgmmD5E1pM

The Trickster's POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q0UXDcgWkw